· Are you getting what you were promised from your retail system?
· Does it fulfil your future strategic requirements?
· Do you manage your inventory and margins efficiently?
· Are your inter-branch procedures secure?
· Are you planning a new retail project?
· Who do you turn to when guidance is needed?
· Recent retail growth (30%) has put pressure on systems, do you have the best tools to manage these new pressures?
· When selling your small business is its true value realized.
· In retail, not only do national multi-branch groups need sophisticated controls and procedures, the requirements of the smaller chains and stand-alone operations (SME) are just as complex.
· When planning a new retail project do you have the resource to ensure that all the necessary elements are defined and is the proposed model viable?
· Recent growth of the economy has magnified the need for better tools that are able to cope with the higher volumes and competitive forces evolving in retail.
· Most businesses have a shortage of able human resource thus requiring structures and systems to manage efficiently.
· Most software vendors lack specialized retail knowledge and do not always understand the client’s total needs. They may structure a solution that they are more familiar with, not good for you.
· Each business has its own character and a common everyday type IT solution (usually based on accounting rather than trading management) which is not always the best method of control.
· When selling a business the use of up-to–date technology has been a common factor defining an efficient operation and the subsequent realization of goodwill.
· A Point Of Sale (POS) system that efficiently structures and manages your inventory is critical to achieving an equitable return on your stock investment.
· The retail industry can be a very lonely vocation, do you have anyone outside of your business with whom you can discuss issues and future strategy?
Retail Plus Consultancy will help you achieve your desired level of business management.
supplementary support and IT systems for the retail industry